Mobolaji Olaonipekun Sowole, Esq.
Education: LL.B. (Hons), University of Lagos: 1986
Admitted to the Nigerian Bar: 1987.
- Counsel, Claude Enin, Alatise & Co, Jos,: 1986 to 1987 to 1988 (NYSC);
- Solicitor, Debo Akande, SAN & Co.: 1988 to 1992;
- Principal Partner, Pekun Sowole & Co. (Legal Practitioners): 1992 till date; and
- Consultant Partner, Proteus Law Office: 2003 till date.
- Legal Consultant to Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) and Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN); Member, Aviation Round Table. Legal Consultant to Chairman (Non. Awwal Turkur), House of Representative Committee on Aviation (1999-2003) Domestic Airline Set-up/International Airline Designation Consultant
Membership of Learned Societies : Nigerian Bar Association
International Bar Association